COMING SOON Oct. 4, 2019 Dr. Jeff Riggenbach and Lori Vann
A Deep-Dive into Understanding and Treating NSSI: a 9-hour, 2-day Mastermind Experience
"You have given us more than what we paid for!" "Great training, I come everytime (to her events)!"
"A natural at speaking" "Lori is a great speaker in so many ways!"
“Connects with the audience“
“Great job! Really liked the end with adults & teens separating into individual discussion groups,” “Well done! Great value for the money,”
“Enjoyed your real application examples,” “Great presentation,” “I learned a lot,” “Lots of information to take back and apply“—these are just some of the comments from audiences over the years, more feedback can be found on her FEEDBACK page on the website or www.LoriVannSpeaking.com
As seen and heard on:
A professional speaker, author, and media commentator who has been connecting and helping audiences of all types since 2000, let Lori create & tailor a message for your group’s unique needs. She is a repeat guest on radio stations across the U.S. from New York to Oregon from Wisconsin to Texas, Florida to California and has been seen on ABC, NBC, CBS, Univision, and The CW news programs. She is also an Internationally recognized author, speaker, and media guest. The question becomes when do you want your group to receive the benefits from one of her professionally based talks?
Why delay?! Contact her now to guarantee the time that you need her to assist your group in becoming better employees, parents, teachers, counselors, ministers, or teens! She is a repeat presenter for conferences, school districts, and on national radio (media bio can be sent upon request). Find out what thousands of seminar, workshop, and conference attendees already know–that Lori Vann is the speaker that you want for your group! Email today: Lori@lorivann.com
*Special discounts are given to non-profits, schools, and religious organizations.
Do you want to be notified of upcoming seminars? Email Lori Lori’s email to get on the iContact Seminar Email List—no spamming promised.
Ms. Vann is listed on:
Programs & Seminars
- Anger Management and Assertiveness Training
- At Risk Youth Behaviors and What You Can Do to Reduce the Risk
- Boundary Setting in Personal and Professional life
- Dating 101-303
- The Problem with Perfectionism: learning to let go of control
- Self-injury Education & Training
- New NSSI Track for Treatment Centers is NOW AVAILABLE–See Business Consulting for details
- Stress Management: in personal or professional life
- Focus on stress management during the holidays
- Focus on workplace stress management–how to help decrease Short Term Disability Claims or survive lay off stress
- Focus on the Mind-Body connection, if desired can have spirituality emphasis
Professional Related Topics for Counselors or Businesses:
- Boundaries in the Workplace
- How to be an Assertive & Respected Leader or
- How to be a Respected Employee That Avoids Burnout
- How To Stay Out of the H.R. Office
- Your Cubicle is Not The Cone of Silence
- Did You Just Really Say That?! Recognizing Office Bullying
- The relationship betweek work & Mental Illness–How Companies can Save Tons of Money by Focusing on MI
- Ethics Training: Ethical issues for counselors who work with adolescents, how counselors should think like lawyers, & documentation strategies
- Guidelines for Counseling Interns: what they didn’t tell you in grad school
- Self-injury update: dispelling the myths about injury, demographics, assessment, and treatment
- Suicide Education & Prevention
- Boundaries, Enabling, Co-dependency, Assertiveness, Self-esteem Improvement
- Communication Issues–How to Have a Disagreement & Not a Fight
- Mean Girls and Their Victims: how to address both issues
- Dating: Are they the ONE or the one to run away from?